To Crash Someone Browser or Even Device.

Discussion in 'Android Tricks' started by TitanX, Nov 2, 2016.

Hi Guests Users, Thanks For Visiting our Site, Please Register and Signin to View Content in Our Threads.
  1. TitanX

TitanX Moderator Staff Member Pro User

Hello Guys,
    Sharing you a Premium link, which Crashes the Victim's Browser or Phone in 10Seconds after Clicking the Link.

Let we know more About it.....
    Apparently, there is a new bug in the town and it's giving smartphones hell. Someone has created a website called CrashSafari.com and opening that website on the iPhone crashes the device. While iPhone gets affected so hard with the website that it is forced to reboot, Android phones and Mac computers too feel the effect and in most cases freeze. Even Windows computers are susceptible to the website, especially the slower ones.
    [​IMG]

While an earlier bug -- a particular text message -- used a peculiar code inside the iPhone software to make the phone crash, this website seem to be using a brute force attack. It apparently overwhelms the browser, which then hog all the available RAM and make the device Crash.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Note= Dont Click this Link, If You wanna try it Than You Can.
    Its not Harmful or its not a Virus. Give a like if You Enjoyed.
    TitanX[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  2. Piyush

Piyush Member

it crashed me so hard that i started to think of youemoticon-013emoticon-013i waslikemoticon-001crazy-monkey-emoticon-107now i am likecrazy-monkey-emoticon-133crazy-monkey-emoticon-029crazy-monkey-emoticon-064.but it was good.

3. TitanX

TitanX Moderator Staff Member Pro User

I have also Stated in Thread before Clicking this This.
    I m Glad to know that you Enjoyed. crazy-monkey-emoticon-142